Skip to main content

DIVA Boutique Ramadan Competition for Confashions Readers

So you've got your Fall shopping wish list all covered? No? I thought so! How about if I tell you that you can get a chance to shop at one of Kuwait's latest multi-brand fashionable boutiques at 75% off! Imagine all stock in the boutique at 75% off! Not only sale items but NEW ones too! Yup DIVA boutique is offering  TWO lucky Confashions readers the opportunity to get 75% off their whole collection and the offer will only be during Ramadan only. All you have to do is answer this super easy question:

What year did DIVA open?
a) 2005
b) 2010
c) 2009
d) 2003

Send me an email with your answer, your full name, and your contact details to confashion@hotmail.com. One winner will be picked randomly. Hurry! Last day of entry is Thursday18th August. Stay tuned for next's DIVA competition when two additional winners will be selected too!


Comments

Anonymous said…
I was wondering where is it located ?
Anonymous said…
Avenues Phase 2, Next to Hacket.
Here is a link to the map http://www.diva-kw.com/Details.aspx?d=2

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .