Skip to main content

More from 4

I couldn't fit all the things that I liked at 4 Boutique in one post, it wouldn't be possible since there are A LOT of cool things to see. admire, and buy. I have to warn you though, expect to make some serious damage to your savings!

How cool is this Lanvin tee worn by one of the representatives of 4 Boutique?! I had a strong urge to snatch it up and run away with it! Might as well take that vintage-like beetle pin with me! Just kidding! No I'm not...
 
Check out this very eccentric chain mesh stainless steel glove. I'm sure that would make Lady Gaga green with envy.

Now this, ladies and fashionaholics, is one item I fell head over heels in L.O.V.E with! A black leather evening bag shaped as a skull. This would add the right amount of gothicism to any too romantic/feminine/ Grecian style kind of gown.

One more to go on 4...



Comments

Au natural said…
I can't get enough of that store. But i sometimes have trouble picking out things that i would actually wear, they usually end up in the I love but would never wear part of my closet- i need to pick smarter :[.
Confashion said…
Au natural
Take your time while shopping at boutique 4 and before you go, make a mental list of items that you need to complete your wardrobe. This way you will be focused on buying things you need rather than things you love but don't need...
That said... Sometime I myself fall off the wagon and tend to buy things that I love buy cant wear! :[

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .