Skip to main content

Pretty Prints

When I go shopping at the Avenues, I usually cover most high street stores in Phase I (or as I like to call them the Usual Suspects), and I keep forgetting that we actually do have a Warehouse branch in Kuwait INSIDE of Debenhams. I remember Warehouse's first store in Souk Sharg several years back. It was one of my favorite spots to shop for trends for less, and I was so bummed when it shut down. Recently a sales lady mentioned Warehouse to me and it hit me that there is a special corner for Warehouse at Debenhams! So I went there to check it out.  The selection is somewhat similar to Miss Selfridge, and I did find a couple of pieces covered in pretty prints. Check them out!

This print reminded me Parisian brand Leonard
The below print was on a pair of wide leg pants. Nice!



Comments

Ansam said…
I'm more of a plain person! I dont like prints much most of the time!!! I prefer plain or color blocks... Some people call me boring LOL
Ansam said…
I dunno what happened to my comment! I think it got published before I finished it :P
LadyB_Q8 said…
I loved the first top, I go around debenhams for warehouse and butterfuly by matthew williamson some great finds you can stumple upon every now and then ;)
Confashion said…
Ansam
You gotta take a walk in the wild side sometimes :P and tryig mixing and un-matching prints in the same shades of color :) Or maybe start with a printed scarf :)

LadyB
You're right, I'll start doing that more often :)
Sn3a said…
i love debenhams bcuz of warehouse
Confashion said…
Sn3a
I should remember to shop there more often :)
Anonymous said…
:) Warehouse does have alot of trendy pieces,should check it out kmore often - I always drop in when im at the Avenues.
Confashion said…
Anonymous
For some reason I feel their selection is limited in Kuwait... :\ however, I will drop by every now and then for sure!
Anonymous said…
Its quite a small store in Kuwait, they have more of a range in UAE.

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .