Skip to main content

Shooooes

More from Villa Moda? Yes please! Today's post is focusing on fashionista's favorite accessories: Shoes. It seems that Villa Moda keeps adding new stock to their shoes collection because I would have definitely noticed these babies during my previous visits. Anyhow, check them out. 

Bottega Veneta knee-high boots
Remember Devi Kroell? Shoes and handbags designer who uses the most beautiful exotic skins and the prettiest colors? Whatever happened to her! I remember the brand used to be stocked at Al Othman. So I googled Devi and found out that she has exited her namesake brand in 2010 and now she's all about her new line, Dax Gabler, a collection of handbags, footwear and ready-to-wear that debuted at New York Fashion Week last year. Anyhow, I spotted these Devi snake skin boots which were priced at KD 349 and now priced at KD 87.

OK I'm not a huge fan of the black wedge sandals shown above. However, I was surprised to find out that they're by Opening Ceremony! When did Villa Moda stock Opening Ceremony! Oh! And on that note, I just found out through one of my friends that they even stocked ACNE! But I didn't spot any pieces while shopping there yet!

Lanvin hot pink gladiator sandals from the brand's S/S 2009 collection. Were KD 190 and now it's around KD 47.

Sigh... can't have enough of Prada and Miu Miu shoes! Love! OK, I did feature the Miu Miu heels before, but can you blame me?! Plus they're covered with the so-on-trend polka dots like shapes.



Comments

Mademoiselle said…
i wish i didn't see this post! i wonder what i can score there..
shu84 said…
love the first shoes:)

http://shu84.blogspot.com/
maha said…
hi , do you know why they closed the villa moda in almanshar fahaheel ?
Confashion said…
Mademoiselle
Believe me... a lot of things! You just need to take your sweet time browsing ;)

Shu84
I'm glad you do ;)

Maha
I'm not 100% sure but I think after the financial crisis, they had issues with paying off their debts and had to do some cost cutting.

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .