Skip to main content

Affordable Accessories

Last season I was inspired by fashion runway and icons and their facination with fur stoles, colored or natural, worn over the shoulder a la Prada style or hung on bags a la Olsens style. So I started searching for a faux fur stole key chain.to hang it on my oversized bag, kind of like Louis Vuitton's S/S 2010 handbags. I couldn't find any, and with time I lost interest. And to my surprise, the other day while I was shopping at H&M. I have found 3 different styles of the faux fur key chains (shown above), and their price range between KD 1 - KD 1.500! BUT I didn't like the quality at all. They weren't soft at all. but hey! that should be expected since they're priced so cheap!

I think this season H&M has the coolest accessories on High Street boutiques level. Check out this set of rings shaped as a bunny, a fox, and some tree branches.
Multi-chain intertwined necklace
These pair of tassle earrings are so on-trend. I've been lusting over Gwyneth Paltrow's hot pink tassel earrings which were seen worn by the chic acctress recently. I can't seem to find a photo of her online wearing them.
This green soft leather bag with black straps from Zara looks like a Marni bag! Price tag? KD 45.500
I liked this mustard colored oversized leather clutch from Zara. I would like smashin' with denim-on-denim looks.  And it has a hint of Celine. Price tag? KD 29.500.




Comments

Anonymous said…
Gweneth was wearing hot pink feather earrings not tassels. but those black ones look amazing!
here's a picture: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lqAdwApu-to/TdqpsA5W2iI/AAAAAAAAAGU/H37i4kaTUKw/s320/gwyneth+pink+earrings.jpg
Confashion said…
Anonymous
I know which photo you're referring to ;) But that's not the one. I swear I saw her photo very recently wearing a beige top I think and wearing hot pink tassel earrings that fell to her shoulders... I'll just need to search more for it!

But thanks for sharing ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .