Skip to main content

It's Never Too Late to Decorate

A few years ago, I have decided that for every occasion or a yearly event, I'll be decorating my home and give it a festive theme. My family member of course were forced into this so-called "family tradition" to celebrate whatever we're celebrating, be it Ramadan, Eid, birthdays... etc.  Why? It adds a cozy and festive atmosphere to our home. Unfortunately,I always end up doing all the decoration, not always a success, but I try to do my best and hope that my best is good enough! Anyhow, that brings me to my subject of the day, which is finding items to decorate our home with. So I was excited when I got introduced to Light Fantastic, a premier online supplier of LED decorative indoor and outdoor lights based in Kuwait. And I honestly find decorative lights a charming addition to any home's décor. The the design of the lights on the first photo featured here is just perfect for Ramadan. 

They have lighting ideas that are suitable for table centerpiece for a lavish dinner party, comforting night lights for the little ones bedroom, lights for the garden, and lights that float in a pond or swimming pool.  And that's not all. You will get 5% discount for any of your online purchases. To get discount all you need to do is enter the following code confashionsinkuwait5 when check out.

Find out more about Light Fantastic by clicking here. 




Comments

Anonymous said…
i love the white and pink ! i think i need to redecorate :S
Confashion said…
Justnoon
me too! I need a pro to give my home a revamp :\
BintElOud said…
Absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE the flowers and the way they were displayed :) Very elegant, yet young and fresh!
Confashion said…
BintElOud
Me too!! Now I need an electricity outlet in every corner of our home! :P

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .