Skip to main content

Feathers and Leathers

It seems I'm on a roll! Posting about statement necklaces! And here's another post I'm sure you'll like as well. If the name Maryam Keyhani sounds familiar? You have probably read her profile on The Coverteur. The talented Canadian designer has recently debuted her new collection of light-weight neck-pieces. To describe them as "statement" pieces would be an under statement, no pun intended. These are really a stunning and modern collection of dainty yet opulent necklaces and I especially love the organic element of the pieces by incorporating feathers and leather to the designs.

And you know what's exciting? These gorgeous necklaces can be found in K-town! Yup, you can purchase Maryam Keyhani's collection at B Villa, located at Al Bidde behind Al Zumurruda Hall, Villa #7.




Comments

shu84 said…
lovely necklaces:)

http://shu84.blogspot.com/
Summer said…
Looks amazing!! Love!!
Confashion said…
Shu84
very :)

Summer
Me too! It's hard to decide which one I like the most!

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .