Skip to main content

Event: White Expo

I haven't been to a lot of exhibitions lately mainly because I dread crowded places, and there hasn't been something specific that I needed that was only sold at an exhibition. Thanks to instagram and online shopping sites, everything is accessible and easy to get. That said, I did go to The White Expo, mainly because my family was participating in it. So I did a quick tour around and I liked several booths, some I managed to take photos of like Ghain Ghada's modern caftans, Royalzz silver accessories, and Fann home accessories. And some I shamefully forgot to take photos of like Haremlique's turkish home accessories and loungewear, Leenoda's cute mobile straps, and Qamar's preppy chic caftans. 

I'll leave you now with some highlights of The White Expo. 

Indian accessories by Royalzz, You can follow them on instagram for more variety of jewelry accessories to pair with your Ramadan Caftans. 

One of my favorite White Expo finds was this hand painted clutch with golden embroidered detail by the talented Reem Al Bader of Fann, a Kuwait-based home accessories and lifestyle concept which focuses on their original artistic details. 


Comments

Unknown said…
Wow, these are clutches?! Outstanding! I thought they were paintings, and just wanted to ask who was the artist. Beautiful.

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .