For the Caftan AlOthman event, which I posted about here. I chose to wear a quirky cool caftan designed by the talented Sharifa Al Falah of Shugar Collection. I paired it with my summer sandals by Isabel Marant. I love how they have this hippie chic factor to their style, decorated with multicoloured suede and leather front tassels. You can find them online here. And I found the perfect spot to take the photos at! The ecru corner at AlOthman Boutique! I blend in so well with the wall! Now you see me and now you don't!
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?



Comments
LOVE IT