I can't get over the playfulness and the quirky coolness of Phoebe Philo's Céline collection for pre-fall 2015 pieces. The wool-like tank top was layered over a one-shoulder vest, and the long oversized white top was decorated with red tribal-like embroidered motifs are on my top of my wish list for the next season, and they're exactly what I would want to wear. Practical, overly chic, and easy to incorporate to my wardrobe. What else could I ask for?
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?


Comments