Skip to main content

Underneath It All... Madame Bijouxx

When we’re on the hunt for loungewear and lingerie that won’t make you snooze, make Madame Bijouxx your first stop. Madame Bijouxx is Kuwait's first one of a kind boutique of exquisite collection of alluring lingerie that won't break the bank. Their price range is between KD 30 and up to KD 100 more or less.  

It was my first time at Madame Bijouxx, and I'm so glad the owner Sara Al Abdul Kareem invited me to her newly-open store. There are so many beautiful undergarments and lingerie at Madame Bijouxx, and even though it may just be you (and your hubby) who get to see them, I really think that they can actually make you feel just as pretty as your normal or dressy clothes. The boutique carries a host of other essentials, such as night gowns, hosiery, comfy and light-as-air lounge wear (must check out a brand called Skin), slippers, lingerie bags, fuss-free camisoles and slips, and most importantly—a whole lot of body shapers. It also is the place to go for brides-to-be to stock up for their honeymoon and beyond, and also you can find some really classy and nice sets to buy as a a bridal or a bachelorette gift. There were many cute and sizzling hot bra sets that I wanted to photograph and share here, but I didn't want to cause a commotion, I think it's best if you check out the place for yourself. In the mean time, scroll down for bits of what's in-store.

Madame Bijouxx is located at Shuwaikh, Al Tilal Mall, Mezzanine. For inquiries, please call (965) 97663210. They're open Saturdays to Thursdays from 11am-7pm.

Loved how beautiful the wall paper is in the fitting room! It felt so vintage like and retro. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .