Skip to main content

I Won the 2015 Arab Woman Awards!!!

And I won!!!! Yay!!! I'm extremely thrilled to have won last night's 2015 Arab Woman Awards in the "New Media" category. 

It's really something to recognize women’s exceptional contributions and achievements in the demanding world of business, education and other various fields of life. The Arab Woman Awards were established in Dubai in 2009 by ITP, the region’s largest publishers of women’s magazine in the region. The awards were launched in order to provide a culturally acceptable platform for Arab women to celebrate their achievements. 

I'm very thankful to be recognized for my over 16 years of marketing and business development expertise. I have started my career in the banking and investments sector for 14 years followed by 3 years in the marketing filed of fashion retail. Plus I have started my blog over 8 years ago and I believe I was quite committed to both my work and my blog, putting my family of course as my first priority. It's very tough I'm telling you and it's very stressful. But thanks to my husband and my family, my support system, I wouldn't have done it without them.  

Special thank you to my family, friends, and followers for the continuous support, and I hope I'll be able to meet and exceed your expectations. Thank you for everything.  

Comments

Shital said…
Congratulations! Well Deserved especially when you are multi-tasking with all aspects of life!
Would you consider initiating a women's Diwaniya i.e. Business Community. That might be of great interest in the region.

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .