I think I'll be wearing and tearing this look for our sizzling hot long summer. It's so cool (temperature wise) and easy to wear. I chose to pair my Cecile COPENHAGEN shirt (more here) with a pair of TopShop culottes, a pair of Altuzarra's tonal-gray water snake flat sandals decorated with beige sea shells (heeled version here), and finished the look with some statement layered necklaces.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?


Comments