Skip to main content

Save the Children With Bulgari


Further to the successful launch of the limited edition silver rings earlier this year, on the occasion of the brand’s 125th anniversary, Bulgari has created a sterling silver pendant with cotton lace, to support the international Save the Children campaign "Rewrite the Future".

A symbol of Bulgari's commitment to Save the Children and a tribute to the silversmith origins of Sotirio Bulgari, the company's founder, the pendant features the Save the Children logo engraved on the back. The front of the pendant is decorated by the inscription "S. Bulgari" reproduced in the distinctive graphic form inspired by an old advertising page in Liberty Style celebrating the historical Bulgari shop at Via dei Condotti in Rome.

The pendant is exclusively available across all Bulgari stores in the UAE, Bahrain and Lebanon, and retails at AED1,500 / BD150 / US$290 respectively.

Comments

Anonymous said…
is it avalible in Q8?
3alia'a said…
I love the title! it's so ironic lol.
Ansam said…
Do you know if they'll bring'em to Kuwait??
Confashion said…
Anonymous & Ansam
I'm not sure but I think they won't be available in Kuwait. I've heard that the Kuwaiti branch has been having some problems with the mother company and as a result some of their stock is not arriving on time.. I'm not sure if that's true or not.. but that's what I have been told.

3alia'a
A little too ironic ;P
Suwi said…
is it available in london?

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .