Skip to main content

Event: Straight from the States

Straight from States is an exhibition of latest fashion of clothes, shoes, accessories, bags from the United States of America. The event will take place at the Exhibition from August 25 - August 31. From 8 pm to 12 am.

The Exhibition is located at the Strip across from Alseef Palace and next to Prime & Toast - Jibla. For further inquiries, please call (+965) 9-406-6226.

Comments

1001Nights said…
From the United States is such a general description. I mean we could be talking Donna Karan level or we could be talking J Crew. Mafee photos or more specific designer names?
Anonymous said…
Ditto! I agree. It doesn't make any sense.

What I believe though is that it might be L.A. contemporary designers. Still doesn't make sense, as it's such a broad term.
Anonymous said…
does anyone have an idea about the nature of the stuff? what category, age target, vibe..etc?
thanks
Anonymous said…
wasn't worth the trip, they had like baby phat and juicy accessories !!!

I bring more thing on one suitcase then what was available in that shop
Confashion said…
Guys, You're absolutely right, It is breif info. I should have posted more information about it. I wish the owner of the exhibition sent me detailed info or photos.

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .