Skip to main content

Bon BCBG Voyage


I didn't know BCBG had a line called "Bon Voyage" which is dedicated to produce flights-friendly clothes for chic jet-setters. I liked this Cotton padded grey jacket, unbelievably soft to the touch and extremely comfy. Price tag? KD 73.

These leggings are not part of the "Bon Voyage" collection, but I liked them a lot. They're very fashion-forward golden metallic leggings that gives a modern twist to your look this season. Price tag? KD 52.400.

BCBG store is located at Arraya Complex.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i was there this week and I don't remember seeing these

I <3 BCBG
Anonymous said…
they really ought to steam their clothes more often
Anonymous said…
oooh! the leggings is gonna be soo in for fall; you know with the whole shimmer and shine thing ;p
anywayz so im looking for the perfect casual jump suit, dont care how the sleeves go but i want it t obe long min ta7at can you help me ?
pleeeeae and thank you (A)
xoxo
Confashion said…
Laialy_q8
Maybe they were hidden between the racks? and honestly.. they squeeze too many clothes in one tiny corner.. not very shopper-friendly..

Anonymous
haha! True!!

Seriouslyx
Hmm.. what's your budget? There a grey one at NAP: http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/45289
It's beautiful and you can wear it now and for colder weather...but that's around KD 140... For a cheaper option, check out this link: http://www.shopbop.com/short-sleeve-jumpsuit-madewell/vp/v=1/845524441850849.htm?folderID=2534374302034081&fm=other-shopbysize-viewall.. nicely cut jumpsuit for only KD 25 or less...
Anonymous said…
aww thx soo much hun xD
i liked the 1st one.
i've seen the 2nd one b4 not a big fan of denim jumpsuits.
but if you go out shopping or something and you see a nince casual baggy jumpsuit please post it, you see im into the whole jump suit case and i think jumpsuits R awsome for winter ;)
thxxx
xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .