Skip to main content

Four For Fall


I still cannot believe that 4 Boutique has managed to get Rad Hourani's collection for fall 2009 and it's actually in store now! That's amazing! Their fashion buyer must be really good! Rad Hourani made a splash this season with the launch of his women and men's collection of uber chic covered in black and leather clothes. 4 Boutique has also received Men's collection of Kris Van Assche (the latest designer for Dior Homme).

4 Boutique is located in Shuwaikh industrial area opposite to BMW showroom. Ramadan opening hours are Saturdays to Thursdays, from 11am-3pm and from 8pm-12am. Fridays from 8pm-12pm. For any inquires, please call (+965) 2492-5444.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love 4 boutique.
There clothes are timeless!
Anonymous said…
i love wearing black!

Xxo
Anonymous said…
Did they get RAD by Raad Hourani or just his mainl ine?
Anonymous said…
Its mainline Rad - just heard it's there and called the store.
Can't believe this is in Kuwait...
It's impossible to find in NY - He's amazing...
Anonymous said…
Allaaah! Will go and check it out.
I think 4 boutique is Kuwait's best kept secret ;)
AZM said…
4 is definitely one of the best and most interesting stores in the Gulf.

Kris van Ascche and Rad Harouni genius.
Anonymous said…
I do love rad hourani but you must admit he did not invent his style. Rick owens has been doing it for quite a while now but I must say I love the direction rad takes it. Its much more agressive. Thank God I'm not in kuwait, would've bought the whole collection (even if it is only for skinny girls) - miss ghesquiere

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .