Skip to main content

Ramadan Kareem

I would like to wish you all a very very blessed Ramadan with your beloved beings. Hope this year's fasting will be an easy one for you.

Wow, the days pass by really fast! I just realized that this has been my third RaCheck Spellingmadan as Confashion and it has been absolutely an amazing experience! I met great people. I even forgot to celebrate my 2nd year anniversary as a fashion & lifestyle blogger.

I sincerely thank all my readers and blogger buddies who have been supportive and who showered me with love and valuable feedback. I owe you all a big time.


مبارك عليكم الشهر

Comments

Nikon 8 said…
مبروك سنة ثالثة تدوين
وإلى الأمام دائما
:)
علينا و عليج :)

cogrates for ur 3rd year
and best wishes to u and ur familly

allah e3odah 3alinah be9e7ah wel3afyah ya rab
dalal said…
congratulation for your 3rd year allah ya36eech e9a7a wel3afyaaa :D

w 3leena w 3leeech :)
Someday said…
Thank you Confashion :***

3alina ow 3alich :))
Itsallg000d said…
Embarrak 3laaich El shahaar ... congratulation on your 3rd year :)
YasmineElCharif said…
Congrats to our favorite connie, well done, more great posts to come for sure!

Ramadan Karim :)
Bahrain Fashion said…
3 years! Thats major!!

Mabrook :)

And I've been enjoying reading Confashions, almost everyday xD
Anonymous said…
3alaina o 3alaich ;*** walah ur blog is amazing i check it almost everyday o wayd informative on the new things in the market. best of luck Confashion o minha lil a3la ;D

XXXXXX
NMK
Confashion said…
Thank you all :** o 3asakum min 3awada inshalla :)
serenade said…
mbarak 3alayna o 3alaych

congrats on ur 3rd year,, I've been a huge fan for a long time,, Allah ywafgich :*

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .