Skip to main content

It's All in the Details

I'm always on the eye out for a casual chic items as these what I consume the most in my daily lifestyle. And in Whistles I found some cute casual items from the store's new Autumn Winter collection 2009. They had really nice oversized and very Stella McCartney-esque knitted tops which would look very on-trend paired with leggings or simply flat boots if you're petite.

This squiggle applique orange dress is incredibly cute and its priced at KD 64.400. Ahem.. even though it's 40 pounds online! (correction.. it's 140 pounds! Thanks Bibi)

This shirred silk tunic would look nice paired with dark skinny jeans or dark stovepipe pants. Price tag? Around KD 50.

Whistles store is located at Arraya Complex, Kuwait City. You can check out their new and bigger collection online here.

Comments

Unknown said…
it's 140 pounds online! I wish it was 40 lol
Confashion said…
e7mod
Su3ad Al Athbi has beautiful collection of dara3as called sirdab. You can check her facebook group for details of future exhibitions: Sirdab س

Other designers would be NonoPink by Reem Al-Mudhaf, Najeeba Al-Qudibi... but their Ramdan exhibitions were held weeks ago. So your best bet would be to check out the exhibitions at Bayt Lothan, Bait Sidra, Bait 32... you might find sth there.

Bibi
Thanks for the heads up! ;) I was surprised myself!

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .