Skip to main content

Bleach Babe

The return of the bleached denim brought back memories of my dreadful fashion in the 80's. But now Balmain, J Brand, and other designers introduced a modern versions of the bleach streaked denim.

I know a lot of my family and friends would cringe at the thought of wearing this trend. But I would like to try it out, I won't be paying a hefty price for a pair of Balmain (and a micro-trend) that's for sure. And I don't like the acid-wash print on these featured Zara jeans. But if I find the right pair, in price and quality, I would wear the denim with a neutral solid cotton knitted loose top.

If you're interested in the featured bleached jeans, it's from Zara for KD 21.500.

Comments

Teeman said…
honestly the jeans look awesome!

so umm.. yeah
since i just realised that you here at confashions from kuwait dont offer much for the mens section of fashion. Im just wondering if its possible to expand your mens section to offer the male bloggers that pass by overhere to stick with you and join you ...join Confashions!
YasmineElCharif said…
Hi Connie,
this acid wash trend is really getting to you babe! I remember your older posts regarding the matter! :) I just think with the right items, a key 'trendy' look could be worked to look extremely chic. But some trends arriving in Kuwait just can't be trendy here!

Teeman, what kind of posts would you like to see regarding menswear? trends/new arrivals/hair?
Teeman said…
well.. stuff like watches,bags,bracelets,jeans,shirts, suits and yeah hair would be awesome.
stuff like that you know
Anonymous said…
O would sport a pair of these with a white shirt and a nice yellow/orange shoes but still icud'nt find my size :/
Confashion said…
Teeman
Thank you for your recommendation. I'm not sure if I can cover the men's fashion as well. I'm pretty focused about women's. But it's def sth that I would consider in the future ;)

Yasmine
I know!!! I hated them before! I don't know why they're starting to appeal to me! gasp! :P
But seriously, now after seeing the different versions and styles of the acid/bleached denims out there... well.. why not.. :)

Zaboo6a
Well you can never go wrong with a good ol' classic white T. ;)
Aisha said…
I loved the jeans e99ara7a,, they look different and a bit similar to the BALMAIN jeans in the Autumn runway. i would definitely buy them,, by the way i love ur blog :)
Confashion said…
Aisha
Thank you! And I love hearing (or reading for that matter) my reader's comments ;)
Anonymous said…
These are tie dye, not acid or bleached

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .