Skip to main content

The Baking Tray

I just found my new favorite place for brunching with my friends the other day: The Baking Tray. Hands down they have the yummiest sandwiches and pizzas I have ever had in Kuwait in a long time using all natural ingredients. No artificial flavoring and no additives. They offer you a wide range of daily baked fresh breads, quiches, sandwiches, cookies, muffins, and more.

The interior is very cozy with long lines of baking trays covering the roof and the background music of Frank Sinatra reminded me of New York's bistros and fancy delis. And I especially fell in love with the whisk-inspired chandelier. The only drawback? The sandwiches were a bit pricey and the chairs need some cushioning.

The Baking Tray is located opposite to Saso Lounge in Kuwait City. To order from The Baking Tray, please call (+965) 2225-1544.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Try the onion quiche and the roasted vegetable with goat cheese sandwich!! Mmmmmmmm!
the boudoir. said…
YUMM!I'm in love with that place..small and homely warm with a mix of rustic and contemporary..plus no crowds!i like their chicken garlic/avocado sandwich..but the thing i always go back for is there their cookies/ muffins..organic food is so good:)
Itsallg000d said…
Pizza, Sandwiches, and pastries ... my weak point! I passed by place many time but I've not thought to stop by. Thank you for the tip :)
Ms. D said…
Their food is the yummiest!!! Ana ma kint atkhayela bhal latha!
Sar ley 2 weeks ymkin re7t 4 marrat o 6labt take out twice.. Total of 6 times :p

Wayd ymdi7on the chicken avocado sandwich!

And yeah their chairs arent the best.. Its a homey place they need homier seats..

Did u notice their books and magazines shelf? 3jeeb fe funny books ;p
Katoaka said…
The prices are never right at those new restaurants, why? I think they hope to exploit the short-lived popularity restaurants get when they open, a year from now its not hot anymore.

See that restaurant at the background of the last picture of the post (Nawara El Kuwait)? You can feast at Nawara with the KD2 you spend on one mere appetizer at Baking tray. That is why I will never eat there.
Rashmi K.Sahani said…
I had the highest disappointment with their take away service. I ordered a mozarella sandwich and assorted cookies instead when I opened the packet at home there was only fried mozarella 3 pcs and coconut cookies half baked.
their charges are high and only big show off

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .