Skip to main content

The Hot Outlet Picks


Now that I have already been to Al Othman's designer Outlet store, it seems only right to share  the excitement with my fellow bloggies and designer-bargain-loving peeps, so here are some of my favorite picks. I'm head over heels over this stunning Oscar de la Renta golden leather embroidered vest. I admit that this piece does not come with a very affordable price tag, but it is sooo exquisite that I'm sure some of you who are into collecting novelty designer pieces would appreciate it. I tried it on and it's just beyond beautiful. You can wear it over a bohemian chic dress, or paired with skinny jeans, long sleeves cotton shirt, and over-the-knee boots. Was around KD 1,650, and now I think it's 60% or 50% off. Another pretty piece that caught my attention is the pink scalloped see-through jacket by Christopher Kane (sorry for the bad quality pic). Perfect addition to your S/S wardrobe and to sport the sheer and flimsy trend (worn as a top layer bien sûr!) and finally I liked the casual cool gray mini dress/top by Behnaz Sarafpour with yellow zipper details. There were so many items that I liked (Devi Kroell! heart!) but unfortunately they ran out of my size! Bummer!





Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey there ! Nice Oscar de la renta top :) love it ! I ve got one as well , very proud of it. Where do u shop for designer clothes ? Which outlet ? I m new in Kuwait so know nothing about outlets in Kuwait. Thanks in advance !

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .