Skip to main content

Only at 4



Looking for a set of traditional babushka Russian dolls with a modern twist? Check out this version of the wooden dolls which I've found at 4 boutique. One set had a print of handbags and the other set had a print of runway models. I think one doll had an image of Hussein Chalayan's model print on, I could be wrong. Anyways, these would make a perfect gift for the fashion obsessed. And then I've found these Osman Yousefzada humongous sculptural suede wedge heels which I fell in love with immediately until I tried them on. All I was able to do with them is stand still. There has to be an occasion where I can wear them with very very minimal walking... right? Maybe host a gathering right next to my shoe closet? A shoeaholic can dream..


Comments

Anonymous said…
i hv to go there on day
Anonymous said…
hi i heared u sell uggs is this correct and can u give me the store number. and i thnk u soo much if u sell uggs cuz i just found out while i am ordereing it doesnt deliver uggs so plz give me the store's number

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .