Enter the world of Linda, the Dubaian fashionista behind the blog Lily Dress Code. With an eccentric sense of style, constant outfit experimentation, and an eye for making Zara and H&M finds looks like a million bucks, this blogger serves up a daily dose of fashion inspiration that'll leaves you all the reason to be addicted to her dress code.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Comments
You should visit theblondesalad.com
I loved most of her looks! And she is sooo photogenic..
Anonymous
I have to disgaree on this one, her chole lace-up boots are FAB! :) But of course I respect your opinion. And I know the blondesalad, she's has nice looks too. :)