Remember my event post a couple of days ago about Ricamo's Tea Party Exhibition? Well, here's a sneak peak of the beautifully set display. I'm sure this would appeal to any hostess with the mostess. The exhibition will be on until Tuesday 19th January 2010 at Al Telal Complex above Frette.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?


.jpg)

Comments
I went there yesterday and I have to say they've got some great stuff..I hearts Ricamo!
wish u the best