To me, it's not easy to find here in Kuwait fun and casual things to wear that appeal to my taste for my casual outings. So I was excited when I found this colorful and free-spirited t-shirt from the cruise collection of Diane von Furstenberg at Villa Moda Shuwaikh. I loved the look of paint brush strokes splashing in deep shades of red, blue, and purples onto this soft and loose-fitted plain off-white cotton shirt. Price tag? Around KD 70.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?



Comments