If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .
Comments
I also saw that the link isnt working aswell so here is the web address:
www.fashion-musthave.com
Enjoy:)
And the owner once told me about that service they're offering. hmm strange. lack of ideas ppl. create ur own, stop all the copycat thing going on. Be innovative!
So no we are not copying Shop'nDrop's slogan.
Sorry for the confusion.