Skip to main content

Throwing on My Louboutins


Praising the beauty of red-soled loubies is such a cliché I know. But you just can’t help it when you see a mesmerizing creation like these multi-colored suede and leather patterned platform sandals with gold multi-straps (Phew!!). I couldn’t keep my eyes off of them! Are they walking-friendly? Nope. Will they bring a vibrant zesty feel to your summer wardrobe and your heart? DEFINITELY!  Good enough for me!

I also spotted some classic loubs in vibrant color crazy styles. Loving the cruise collections! Where else but at Al Othman.


Comments

chikapappi said…
*faints* BEAU-TI-FUUUUUL
Wooow!!! love love love....
Anonymous said…
your blog seems like a full-time job, chapeau ;) ever thought about having a bridal post every 2-4 weeks? it would really help brides-to-be (and their frantic sisters and mom out) during the search.

my sister-in-law told me, "tigdireen etlageen kelshay bel kwait ma 3ada nifaneef el 3irs." and she's quite right about that. i've went to Ostura that's in Borj Al Sahab, Al Othman and the known bridal stores in Salhiya Mall and I still didn't find what suited my intimate up-and-coming occasion.

i've heard about shopping at khobbar, saudi arabia for wedding dresses (i never even knew a place called khobbar let alone it being a shopping destination for brides-to-be). also, what are the pros and cons about getting a wedding dress from beirut vs dubai for instance? is it more individual designer (locally, regionally or even internationally known depending on the gal's budget) vs. global fashion guru?

and what if a girl is actually all right with getting her wedding dress tailor made? are there any professionally good tailors in kuwait? the only one that i know of who got a thumbs up is "Zeenya" the one that's right before the Sheraton Roundabout.

let us know :)

from a bloggerette and bride-to-be :)
shu84 said…
I like it:))))
Confashion said…
Anonymous
First of all, congrats and I wish you the best of luck.
Thanks for suggesting to post about bridal gowns, I'll try to do that but I'm not sure if I can post as frequent. Anyhow, For bridal gowns I think it depends on your style and how big your wedding is. If you want simple and elegant gowns, I suggest you go to Al Othman's bridal. They have gowns by Vera Wang, Monique Lhuillier, and Oscar. And honestly, I've never shopped in Khobar so I wouldn't really know :\
But in Beirut, I love Rabih Kayrouz and Georges Chakra. But you have to be very specific with them. Esp Chakra, as he can go a bit blingy which is sth you don't want.

I know some girls who tailor made their evening gowns in Zennya and Ranash in Jabriay, but not sure how the gowns turned out to be. Also, a good frd of mine ordered her wedding gown online and surprisingly, it looked fabulous! SO it really depends on your taste, budget, and the size of the wedding... I hope that was helpful!
Modish said…
woow luv it ..

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .