Skip to main content

Visiting Boutique 4's New Location


Before I go about its new (and temporary) location, I just wanted to take a minute or two to say that I love Boutique 4. Most of the items they stock are just so avant-garde and rarely can be found anywhere else online or off. I know I said it before but I'll say it again, it is truly one of the few fashion establishments in Kuwait where I like to poke around in even if I'm not in the mood to buy (aka broke).

So I have finally visited Boutique 4's new location (the original one is under renovation), which is huge with lots of space to walk about. As always, their selection never ceases to amaze me. And in case you didn't know, they are currently offering 30% off selected brands from their Fall 2011 collections for men and women. Last min shopping anyone?

Boutique 4 is now located at Shuwaikh Industrial Area, block 1, street 6, plot 21 (Behind Tilal Complex).

Tom Binns kills it every time! Luuuv these safety pin earrings and necklaces

Eddie Borgo Gunmetal Cone Bracelets (first photo) and edgy hinged ring

This falls under "I-don't-really-need-it-and-where-would-I-wear-it-BUT-it's-cool" category. A set of 10 black leather finger gloves with metal knuckle details by Carol Christian Poell.

L.O.V.E this wooden wallet by Maison Martin Margiela

Charlotte Olympia pandora bruce perspex box clutch

I have seen A LOT of variations of the claw cuff bracelet, but one entirely covered with black leather?!? That's love in first sight baby!

Two animal prints in one? Yes please!! Charlotte Olympia lace up booties


Customized converse like sneakers using vintage material. How can I choose one pair when I LOVE them all?!
Something for the men...
Something colorful for your arm party




Comments

Elise said…
Love the leather claw! Who's the designer?
fionkafied said…
Loved everything! Will definitely pay them a visit if I'm in Kuwait.
Anonymous said…
How much are they selling Tom Binns' stuff for? I bought my funky Binns fluorescent pink pins rhodium and pearl earrings for I think less than 200 pounds from Dover Market in London. I always like to compare these things.
Confashion said…
Elise
I was so fixated on trying it on (it was too big on my arm) and its beauty that I forgot to check who the designer were :| sorry! But I'll check with their sales people...

fionkafied
You won't be disappointed ;)

Anonymous
I think the necklaces were KD 69? But I have a very bad memory so I'm not sure! But I'll check with their sales people...
:)
LadyB_Q8 said…
I'm trying to keep away *cries*
Anonymous said…
Love the wooden wallet as well, never seen a wooden wallet before
Confashion said…
Lady B
hahaha I know it's so hard! :P

Justnoon
The perfect gift for someone who has everything :)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .