It seems I've been living under a rock lately because I just found out by coincidence that Isabel Marant's collection is available in K-town, LimeLight Boutique AL Thurraya to be more specific! Finally! Yaaay!! Sorry girls, no boots or sneakers... only clothes.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Comments
Not at all :)
Well it depends, most of my high-street purchases I give them away to a charity once I tire of them. However I do tend to keep my high-end purchases in hopes of wearing that "vintage" piece on day and in some rare cases I give them away to either my nieces or a charity. :)