So after months and months of waiting and popping in and out of Aïshti boutique, located in the Avenues Phase II, they have finally received 4 different styles of Pierre Hardy shoes (featured here are two of my favorite styles available). AND they're from A/W 2012 collection and nooo they're not on sale! I was like what!! What took you guys so long! I've already started stocking on cruise collections! And that's not all, I was checking net-a-porter's latest arrivals yesterday and these multicolored canvas droll-worthy babies were staring back at me..... Aïshti, I'll be waiting for your sale.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?


Comments