Skip to main content

Tod's Rainbow

Bright yellow, hot fuchsia, and yummy orange... I love it when classic Tod's presents fun and bright colors for the new season. I spotted these oh-so-perfect-for-the-summer  Tod's flats at the brand's boutique in Salhiya Complex the other day as part of the brand's cruise collection. They'd be cool to pair with cropped pants. Price tag? Around KD 115. Comfy and colorful. I like!



Comments

Mademoiselle said…
i love Tods loafers. theyre comfy, cute and not too girly.
Anonymous said…
Darling, by any chance, did you see new items from Spring for men when you were there? I want to buy some shoes for the hubby - he's a Tod's fanatic. I went there a couple of weeks ago and they didn't have anything interesting (new or from Fall/Winter) for men. Thanks.

Keep up the good work!
Confashion said…
Mademoiselle
And very practical and travel-friendly too ;)

Anonymous
Yes.. they had cobalt blue, tan, and dark green :)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .