Skip to main content

Hermès Finally Open in Kuwait

No more rumors and no more speculations. This is it! Hermès boutique is finally open at Kuwait's newest luxury destination Al Hamra Tower. I've been invited to the opening of the boutique and let me tell you something, I'm not a huuuuge fan of Hermès, but as I walked in through the botanical like garden leading the way to the boutique's entrance, all decorated with lemon, flowers, and Hermès scarves, I was completely starstruck, for lack of better words! There it was, the long-awaited Hermès boutiques with its colorful bags in the most mouth-watering colors, scarves, and bracelets, exerting a powerful pull on me and taunting me all at once.  Oh and the smell of new leather?? Yup. I was powerless, especially when I saw this super mini Kelly in bright yellow?! Honey... you will be mine.

There will be a VIP event in the evening as well, so entrance will be invite-only. However, Hermès boutique will be officially open to the public starting tomorrow at 10 AM. So good luck hunters.

Take your pick...
Hermès jypsiere in two sizes, I personally liked the smaller size, it looked more practical (A wink to my friend DS)

Chic and sleek
Yup, the one encrusted with diamonds!Not my cup of tea though...
Hermès Medor clutch in chocolate brown croc leather
Hermès Collier de Chien Bracelet

Cute saddle charm
I liked the horse charm on this bag

The window display of Hermès was absolutely stunning with it's botanical garden theme, Hermès scarves tied neatly around trees and cactus. Hermès wallets strategically places on plans to give the illusion of flowers. So pretty.

Check out the colorful peacock on the window display it looked so unbelievably real!
Special thanks to Ms. Dana Mado, immaculately dressed I must add in a fabulous fit-hugging cream lace dress, and all the lovely team at Hermès for their warm welcome and a well organized event



Comments

Anonymous said…
aaahh, that was better than cardio.
thanks for the post
Anonymous said…
Please tell me whats the price of the mini kelly ones?
Confashion said…
Anonymous
LOL! My pleasure ;)

Anonymous
Sorry but I'm not sure how much the mini ones were priced it... :\
Anonymous said…
what are opening times for the store?
Confashion said…
Anonymous
from 10am to 10 pm. Fridays from 2pm to 10pm

أوقات دوام بوتيك هيرميس من العاشره صباحاً الى العاشره مساءً عدا الجمعه من الثانيه ظهراً حتى العاشره مساءً رقم الهاتف 22270215
Anonymous said…
i want to know the cost of the h belts ?
Hermes Girl :) said…
Yeah... star struck :) Hermes is definitely my FAVE brand ever... although Chanel and others make me smile too :)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .