For some weird reason, this top reminded me of Kurt Cobain! So random I know! On second thought maybe it reminds me of Isabel Marant's S/S 2012 colored knitted top? I don't know, but what I do know is that I like the color combination of the knits, a little bit of bright and a little bit of fluro... I like! Price tag? KD 28 available at TopShop.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?
Comments
I wanted to get it.. but this season I bought too many sweaters which I still need to wear n tear to get my money's worth so I passed on this one :)
finokafied
Same here :)