Skip to main content

Event: Pretty Little Things

I had the pleasure to attend  Pretty Little Things' Bloggers event last night and meet and chit chat with the amazing and inspiring people behind the participating brands like Goji Boutique, Green Bar, Qamar 14, Silsal Ceramics, and May Jewelry to name a few.  It was also an opportunity for me to finally meet my sweet fellow bloggers. It was a nice and cozy event with a very good energy! I'll share with you some of the highlights of the evening. Starting with the charming Ms. Hawazen Al Buaijan, founder of Goji Boutique, who was dressed in a pretty and chic outfit by a brand called Poca & Poca, coming soon to Goji.

Loved this bracelet by May Jewelry designed for a mother who's family members happen to all share the same first letter. Great gift idea here!

The double ring is one of the most popular items of the collection. And below is the talented and super sweet designer May Al Qassar of May Jewelry. Doesn't she have the sweetest smile mashalla?


A mix of modern shapes with traditional and Arabic calligraphy? Yes Please!! I need those tables by Silsal Ceramics in my home now!
How adorable is that hanging rope? Part of The Yard's display.
Owner of Qumar 14's brand displaying in her corner a selection of simple and sweet caftans and vests
Gorgeous home accessories from The Yard... loving the butter knives with their messages!
Amazing deals on Goji Boutique's accessories. Up to 80% off!! Snap them up while you can!


Check out the Christmas decorations on Silsal Ceramics's Christmas tree

And finally met with the amazing entrepreneur and the brainchild behind Green Bar beauty line, Reem Al-Khalifa, which I have featured yesterday. And did you know that she's the sister of one of region's top creative style bloggers The Overdressed from Bahrain. 

Before I left, I was given a lovely goody bag with a selection of items from the participating brands like Goji, Baby B, Firin Gluten-free bakery, The Yard, Silsal, May Jewelry, annnnd Fatima Naqi Make-up Academy, who by the way did Ivanka Trump's makeup on her recent trip to Kuwait thank you.

A big thank you to all, especially the charming Noaf, for organizing this cozy and sweet event and for the lovely gift. The event is open to the public starting today from 7pm-11pm and until Thursday 8th December from 4PM to 11:PM . 




Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Confashions! thank you for passing by, really appreciate mentioning my items. It's Qumar14 btw.

Could you please add a link to my brands name? www.facebook.com/Qumar14

Really appreciate your kind words :*
LadyB_Q8 said…
I loved Hawazen's outfit, I spotted it earlier on Dusty Roses blog and it even looked better in person!
Fun event had a very good time :)
Anonymous said…
Thanks for adding the link, hope you enjoyed the event.

Qumar14
Noaf H. said…
Thank you for the lovely lovely post. You did indeed look ravishing. Excitement is mounting for tonight's opening at 7! *heart*
Toomzie said…
OHh i didn't know May is in it too. such a sweetheart! looks like it was really amazing :)
Ansam said…
Cool post... you took me there cuz I didnt go yet (had lots of things to do on the day) Plus I missed meeting you :( Inshallah I can pass by today
May said…
I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for me! :D
It was lovely seeing you there!

Toomzie: You're the sweetheart! Hope you can make it today, would love to see you! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .