You gotta love Chanel! While shopping at the brand's boutique in Salhiya, I was given Chanel's Christmas catalogue titled: Stick to the List. So I skimmed through its pages, and I noticed that each featured item was actually a sticker that can be peeled out and stuck anywhere. A booklet of stickers!?! Cool concept! I wish it existed when I was 8 years old and into collecting stickers!
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?
Comments
Much love,
TheStylishWorld.blogspot.com
I'm glad you liked it :)
Mademoiselle
I know! So fun! :)