Skip to main content

In Full Earth Friendly Bloom

H&M's store in the Avenues unveiled its flower-filled spring line of clothes, shoes, and accessories called The Garden Collection by H&M. The line is made with environmentally adapted materials like recycled polyester, organic cotton, and organic linen. The one and only item that I really liked and wanted badly from the collection was the Jason-wu-isque red petaled trophy jacket, but of course it was not in sight. I'm pretty sure that was the first item that got sold out. Or could it be that there might be another "Garden" batch released soon and this lovely jacket is part of it? Sigh... A girl can dream. Anyways, here are some cute pieces of the collection.

Comments

Seroo said…
I got the high-waisted shorts, with a belt you tie in a bow. Perfect for watering my plants in the morning or even just lounging around, I love them!
Miemie said…
i thought it will be release next thursday, cz i went to H&M Avenues yesterday and it was a complete mess for their 25% off all items promo. a sales lady told me The Gardne Collection will be released next Thursday ...
HMMM .. i like this collection :*
hotnessMONSTER said…
Dubai's H&Ms are filled with the red jacket, chan tbain a6areshlch wa7ed.. '3mee'9a ma7ad yshtreeh mni, not even me, I wanted it in the pale pink, bs aaah no such luck it'll be nice to see it on someone... Yala mashai la2, just tell me ur size w adress :

Minute 9ji 3a goolatkm :p
Confashion said…
Seroo
Were they cobalt blut? I think I saw them. Very cute!

MieMie
It could be the 2nd batch of the collection? Not sure :\

HotnessMonster
You're so lucky! LOL and thank you for the offer ;) So sweet
Anonymous said…
I don't like H&M their cloths is cheap and low quality...

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .