Skip to main content

Surrounded by Hot Studs

I got you on this one, didn’t I? Well, I love being surrounded by those studs, fashion’s latest obsession. They continue to bring edginess to everything from clothes and shoes, to bags and jewelry. So time to unleash your inner punk/rock diva with my favorite and hottest pieces from Al Othman boutique.

Try these edgy-without-being-in-your-face Christian Louboutin beige flats, perfect for trying out the trend without being over the top. If you want to go a little bit daring, pick this Christian Louboutin bag. The silver studs decorate the sides of the leather and suede day bag, which adds a whole lot of sassiness to any look. And of course the legendary Balmain, who started the rock chic phenomena a couple of seasons ago, created the optimum of street style luxe with this chic utilitarian vest covered with silver studs and probably weighs around 5 kils?! Which doesn’t make me love it any less! Beautiful beeeeuuutiful pieces.

Al Othman
is located at Mariam Complex, Salem AlMubarak St, Salmiya. For any inquiries, please call (+965) 2575-4954.

Comments

I'm in love with the studs :**
Noura said…
" I got you on this one, didn’t I? " you certainly did ;)
lovely pieces.
Hellwafashion said…
No, no, no why did you show us those louboutin flats?!! now I want them soooooo bad. I'm tall and have to admit I love flats, they are the nicest I have seen for ages!
Hellwafashion I'm 170cm and I always wear flat, but sometimes I really want to wear high heels, the problem is I look really stupid between my short friends :S
Budour said…
Love the shoes! I want them!

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .