Whenever I go to Salhiya Complex I always make sure to check out the window display of Louis Vuitton boutique. Always a pleasant surprise when there is a new display and rarely does it disappoint. And this time I'm loving the flying LV balloons with the bag tied at the end. Adorable!
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .

Comments
Bahrain's 1 the same ..
When we passed by the store in Kuwait I remembered how I loved the one in Paris and how the comments made fun of my taste :-S Calling it cheap and whats not! Kaifi I love it hehehe