As soon as I saw these foulard boots by an Italian shoe brand with Russian roots called Russy at Boutique 4 I immediately remembered Me Blogging. I actually liked the way they looked but not sure about this color in particular. What I liked about them is that they can be tied around your leg any way you like so they can be knee-high or tied around your ankles. Not suitable for K-town's Summer though.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Comments
la' kha6eeer