I have spotted this Mulberry tote bag with embossed details and I think I’m in love. And whilst it is a little bit quirky with its fake buckles and pockets, I felt it had that classic quality that will never date. It's actually a lot more practical than it really looks. It’s roomy enough to stash my papers, glossies, laptop, wallet…etc, its tan color is right on-trend, and best of all, with it’s no zipper/buckle design, it’s easy to get something out of it, which also makes it not the best choice for traveling I guess. Hmm.. tottng it around K-town is good enough for me.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .

Comments
Very ;)
Anonymous
I think it's not more than KD 400. Or KD 200? I have a really bad memory :\