For the perfect laid-back look that's still unmistakably stylish, take your cue from the always fabulous Rachel Bilson by pairing a stripped cardigan adorned with oh-so-feminine ruffled shoulders with straight-cut Bermudas, the Kuwaiti variation of the denim cut off shorts. I spotted this black and white cardigan at H&M the other day and I immediately snatched it! It was only KD 9.900! A bargain!
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .

Comments
Go today before it sell out ;)
Sara
Great fashionistas think alike ;)
avenues khalas ;p
-N...
The avenues :\
Zaboo06a
Old?! :\ and i thought I've found something new.. oh well.. it's OK, it's all good :P
Bil 3afiya ;) Hope it fits you well!