Skip to main content

Death by Shoes

WARNING: The following post contains photos not suitable for those faint of heart or serious shopaholics, or die-hard Louboutin fan. If you are happy not knowing what you're going to miss, please do not scroll down. Seriously.




Just look at these beauties. Aren't they marvelous? The effect of off-white snake skin with trimmed black leather, a tiny cute bow, and a red sole is just breathtaking. When I first set my eyes on this enchanting pair, I was sooo mesmerized that I forgot to look at the price tag. Oh well, I'll keep this post short and sweet then.

Wear them with opaque tights during this cold weather and without tights for formal summer nights. These lovely Louboutins are available at (where else?!) Al Othman.

Comments

Someday said…
I want to cry!!:'(
I'm in Loooove!!
Anonymous said…
I love...

Now am suspecting you take a commission from Alothman
Anonymous said…
its soooooo sexy elegant it just need a matching husband to go with it. ;p
Anonymous said…
oh pink.. i so agree with you
all these yummy stuff and no matching husband! If only I could just buy a husband...
Hate the snake skin! No, I'm sorry, I don't just hate the snake skin, I despise it! No, still not strong enough to convey my deep feelings of searing, blinding, choking hatred. Ah well...

That said, if I squint a certain way, they look adorable!
theceelist said…
I think the shoes look very sexy.

www.IGotUGGs.com
www.BehindtheApprovalMatrix.com
Anonymous said…
wooow thats what i was looking for....
thanks alot confashion for keeping us updated :*
Confashion said…
devilish Diva
You are more than welcome ;)
Anonymous said…
where can i get gina shoes from in kuwait? those loubuitons ARE SOOOO NICE tooo
Anonymous said…
They are really nice. They also sell them at Salhiya M2, Max Mara.
Anonymous said…
babyboo,
gina is at villa moda
anonymous,
how much are they are max mara? which other styles did they have :)?
Anonymous said…
where can i get gina slippers in kuwait?
Confashion said…
anonymous
Villa Moda Al Mubarikiya

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .