Skip to main content

Webby Wednesday: BunnyHug.co.uk


If you are after that “must-have” sunglasses or the “IT” piece of jewellery, then you'll find it right here on BunnyHug.co.uk. The online boutique presents you with the hottest and most hard to find designer items and accessories such as: sunglasses, handbags, swimwear, jewellery, and shoes.

It provides a broad mix of the hottest and freshest brands including French Sole, CC Skye, Linda Farrow Vintage, Ksubi, Karen Walker, Gucci, Vita, Kenneth Jay Lane, Primp,Ella Moss, Sas & Bide.. etc.


And here are my favorite Webby Wednesday items for this week, and they're very "Madonna in the 80's":


  • Karen Walker Deep Freeze Sunglasses in Bright Blue (KD 76)

  • Alice McCall Roaming Moors Love is a Drug T-Shirt Black/ Green (KD 38)

Comments

um-miT3ib said…
ewasel leq8 ?
Ansam said…
funky glasses heehee

um-mit3ib use JUST ASK from Sultan Center and they will get it for you :-)
Anonymous said…
um mit3ib :
yes they dilever to Kuwait , i always order from them , i love there backaging :)
Confashion said…
um-mi3ib
If you have a UK Aramex account, they will deliver it to you the same day. :)

ansam
I fell in love with them instantly! I bought them! ;)

anonymous
If I may ask, what do you usuaully order from them? :)
Anonymous said…
Confashion:
the first time i have ordered the cc skye chain bag and i just had wear it once :(
lately I have ordered the Linda farrow vintage eye glasses and tiffany alana skull scarve which i really like :)
Confashion said…
anonymous
I wanted to buy the same bag too but changed my mind last minute. Why did you only wear it once?

I love your purchases! Great fashionistas think alike ;)
Anonymous said…
Confashion:
i have it for 2 years now and i just had wear it once because Im too picky and probably i feel much comfortable when I am wearing a premiere designers bag when I am out and about, although all my friends like the cc skye bag ..
i'm thinking of wear it this winter with a track suit probably !

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .