New deliveries for Roberto Cavalli and Pucci have arrived at Alostoura Stores at Althurayya Complex. Also, new deliveries for Yohji Yamamoto have arrived at Alostoura store at Al-Sahab Tower, next to Salhiya Complex.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .
Comments
I LOVE to travel light.. see, it depends on the destination.. Some trips I made were with JUST a carry-on.. other trips I tend to pack the right amount specially when its a shopping mission LOL.. and I end up shipping stuff from the country I am visiting to Kuwait so I can travel back home LIGHT! I think this is my travel-packing style
I still haven't managed to travel light even through I tried so hard to do so.
And thank god for the shipping invesntion! heheh it saved my life and my pride! :P
wow! I can't tolerate packing and unpacking, let alone doing it more than 8 times in less than 3 weeks! I don't know how you can do it! but bravo! :)