Skip to main content

The Race for Fall's Evening Dresses - Part II

My friend is amazed by how I take this issue of finding the perfect evening dress seriously. So I explained to her that finding a stunning dress makes the event even more special and memorable. Plus wearing the perfect evening dress makes you look good and boosts your confidence. And you know what that means? A very good mood and good vibes. So I can't just buy any dress off the rack! Was she convinced? Nope.

Anyhow, the race (or the nightmare!) for the perfect evening gown/dress is still on. And look what I have found for you this week. A beautifully embellished piece of art. This metallic gold and bronze dress is by Vera Wang. The design of the dress is simple and the shape reminds me of dresses worn by style icon: Grace Kelly in the 50's. The price tag? KD 849.



I loved the embellished details on the neckline and shoulders. No need to wear a necklace with it. Just wear it with a round-shaped earrings and a pair of thick tights. Style your hair in big 50's waves or a slick it back in a classic chingon and a headband, and you're good to go.



This stunner is available at Alothman Store located at Mariam Complex. For inquires, please call (+965) 575-4954.

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow! now thats something that makes a person stand out in a crowd!
Confashion said…
4
I totally agree ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .