Skip to main content

Copy Cat: Vanessa Hudgens's French Connection Dress

I'm not crazy about Vanessa Hudgens's sense of style (or lack of it) and I can't stand Highschool Musical. But I thought you should know that the French Connection dress seen on Vanessa in the picture here is now available at French Connection branches at the Avenues and Marina Mall.

But if you want my honest advise? Puuuhleeease don't get the dress. The "decorative" sequins are of the cheapest quality and the dress screams "tacky" miles a way. Then again, that's just my opinion. The price tag of the dress is around KD 85.


umm.. do you really want to spend that much money to look tacky? OK OK! I'm zipping the lip.

Comments

Anonymous said…
yeah the dress really looks cheap oo ma yiswa il 85 kd..
Anonymous said…
I've been to french connection this weekend , & saw the dress kilish mo 7elow . I agree with you .
Me ;)
Nera said…
i totally disagree about what you said on her sense of style
she is usually stylish on her music videos and on high school musical
but this dress is too much i dont like fcuk at all
they have unwearable dresses means they look good in the shop but totally bad when you wear them !
Confashion said…
4
And guess who wore the yellow version of the dress? Paris Hilton! I'm not surprised :P

anonymous
I liked a couple of their casual stuff though..

nera
I don't know.. lately I haven't been impressed with her choices for clothes. But that's my taste ;)
Anonymous said…
idk I htink she loosk cute in it, but it dosent really matter because she's wearing it not us, her choice not ur so we don't really need to worry because she's wearing it because she likes it and it's her opinion on the dress and she baught it so you know :)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .