Skip to main content

Take A Bow

The toughest thing I do every season is to look for the "it" bag. And this season is no different. Actually it's even worse. There are so many shapes, colors, and textures to choose from. I can't decide on what to get. One minute I'm fancying Chloe's bright orange bag and the second I'm hankering after Chanel's croc jewel tone satin bag. Maybe it's a sign that "it" bags are overrated?

And then I saw this adorable and statement mini clutch by Prada. I fell in love with the brightly colored bowed hand strap. It's not your everyday handbag. But it would be just the right thing to wear when going out with your friends for coffee or a quick snack. The bad news is it's currently unavailable in Kuwait (and I'm not surprised). On the other hand, this is actually good news to my credit card and to my unstable bag preference.

What is your "it" bag for this season?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I loved the Prada cluch as well , espacially the grean one . But my IT bag for this season is the over sized LV cluch in rose gold .I'm still waiting for it to arrive in LV boutiqe in kuwait .
ME ;)
my bag is not a very it bag , I did that deliberately so that I don't get caught up in any resentment later, in which the bag gets thrown in the back of the closet for being "unfashionable".It's a chanel tote.Below is the link of it..it's the one in the middle
http://www.purseblog.com/brands/chanel-bags/chanel-handbags-galore/#comments
I have however placed my name for the LV clutch ( but the color is undecided)on the waiting list..and I got a call a few days ago from the boutique...but I don't know if I should take it or not?
Confashion said…
anonymous
Oooo I loved the LV large clutch! i haven't seen it in real life yet. Only in magz. Nice choice ;)

la petite patisserie
I love chanel and I loved your bag! such a timeless piece!
What are the colors available for the LV clutch?

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .