Skip to main content

Brands at Bahrain's Alothman

Remember my previous post on the new Alothman store? I got an interesting question by e-mail from few of my readers, they were inquiring about the brands carried by Alothman at Bahrain, so I've done my homework, and here are they:


ALEXANDER WANG
AZZARO
BADGLEY MISCHKA
BALMAIN
BEHNAZ SARAFPOUR
BILL BLASS
CAROLINA HERRERA
DAVID SZETO
DEREK LAM
DEVI KROELL
ELIE SAAB
ERDEM
GIAMBATTISTA VALLI
GILES
LELA ROSE
MALANDRINO
MARIOS SCHWAB
NAEEM KHAN
OSCAR DE LA RENTA
PETER SOM
PROENZA SCHOULER
REEM ACRA
RUPERT SANDERSON
And..THE ROW


Hmm, I guess I covered them all.
Update: I have just been notified by Alothman that there was a slight misunderstanding on the brands carried by Alothman at Bahrain. The list have been updated and corrected as shown above. Sorry guys about that.

Comments

Anonymous said…
thank you for the update on the designers that will be carried in the store ..
great sitre keep it up!

www.muhajababe.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
Thanks :-)

You just made my trip to Bahrain next month alot more interesting..

Lala GoldShoes*
Anonymous said…
are u sure they carry antik batik in bahrain? that wouldnt make sense?
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the brand updates...
as far as i know even Christian Louboutin wont be there nor will Nicole Farhi. no?
Confashion said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Confashion said…
anonymous #1
Thank you :)

anonymous #2
please do tell me all about it :)

anonymous #3 and #4
You are absolutely right. I apologize for this unfashionable misunderstanding. I have updated the list of brands on the post.
Anonymous said…
where is it located

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .