Skip to main content

Can I tell you another secret?



I’m a longtime fan of Sigerson Morrison’s shoes. I like the delicate cut of almost all Sigerson Morrison shoes and their leather detailing. and when I heard that this brand will be the latest addition to Villa Moda’s Spring/Summer in-store collection, I was over the moon! I’m in love with Sigerson Morrison flats, they are the perfect pair to pack for any holiday gateway or for chic shopping sprees which involve serious walking.

Now, I hope my sources are right. If they’re not, that will be a big disappointment for all shoeaholics in Kuwait.

Comments

Ansam said…
Steve Madden copies that shoes ;-)
http://kuwait-style.com/2007/08/21/pend-
and-plurge-vs-teal-and-ave-2/
Anonymous said…
real cute

im still waiting to hear about your eid outfit. plsss plsss pretty plsssss with the yummiest arm candy and tootsie candy on top!! hehehhehe
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
I'm liking a lot!! I have moved from high heel shoes to flats for one year, so I hope ur sources are right.. if not, hehe thank god for online shopping!
Confashion said…
ansam
Steve Madden is every shoe designer's worst nightmare! :P

anonymous
I'm very flattered! Thank you ;)

Nofers
As much as I luuuve online shopping, nothing beats trying out stuff at the store before buying it ;)
Oh well.. only time will tell if we'll have it in Kuwait or not :)
Unknown said…
they look really cute, i hope they do bring them :D

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .